Google hates IE

And therefore, I hate Chrome a little less.

google-hates-ie

Top is Firefox 3, bottom is Google. I was exploring some jQuery stuff and decided to see if the behavior was any different in IE (suspecting it wasn’t), and noticed a slight difference. I signed into my google account on both to see if that caused a difference

While in my perfect world, everyone would use FFX, I’d still rather them use Chrome then IE.

I then did a search on google to see if anyone else has noticed this (or so I could see how long it’s been around), and while I didn’t see anything relating to this, it’s nice to know that google has been pushing for an alternative browser for a while now. Too bad they switched their recommendations though.

And no, I don’t know why I blacked out my email address. Everyone who visits this blog knows it anyways.

0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger